It’s Thursday…we are almost done with this week! This week has went by quickly for me. Like yesterday when I made my post about changes, I first put it was Tuesday…ha ha ha, I had to go back and change it. I was like dang it is already Wednesday.
I wanted to give y’all a mid month goal update. If y’all read my,~* Life…It just happens*~, y’all would of seen the goals I set for myself this month. I must say some that are extremely important I am failing on and others I am succeeding in…I believe.
- Restoring my relationship with GOD: I feel like I am failing at this. I have been praying everyday and I have been trying to fit in my daily devotion book, a couple nights a week. I want to make time for it every day. Also, I haven’t made it to church this month. This past Sunday where we were super busy this weekend, I totally forgot to set my alarm and I slept till 11:30 am….I NEVER sleep that late. On Wednesday nights I can’t go because, 1. My husbands truck is broken so he is driving my car to work and 2. He is still working nights. He is at work more than he is here so half the day I am left with no car. I need to work harder on this goal because this is the most important goal I have this month.
- My Marriage: I don’t have a bad marriage, but it needs to be worked on. We did go to Nashville last Friday and we stayed in Nashville for the night. Saturday was going great and then when we got into town…bam he had to go fix something at work. I was MAD!! We had plans and he it didn’t need to be fixed until Monday morning. The guy that is over the place (not the owner), only wants to do things on his time and I was over it, I lost it. My husband knew I was mad because we had family plans. Friday he took vacation for us to go have time together and I feel that he should of told the guy not to wait till last minute to tell him when something breaks (because it broke the day before) and that it could wait. After he finally got home we worked it out and realized that he should of told him that it could wait.
- Lose 10 pounds: I know 10 pounds sounds like a lot to lose in a month, I realize that now, but at the beginning of the month it didn’t seem that way. I am happy to say though I am down 5 pounds. I am trying to get our basement in order or office for me to start using my treadmill again. I have been drinking mostly lemon water. I will have a Diet Mt. Dew a couple times a week and some juice a couple times a week, but other than that just water. I feel like my taste buds have changed since drinking more water. My husband brought me home a juice this morning and I as I was drinking it, I realized I just wanted my water.
- No Buying Makeup: Honestly I thought this goal would be the hardest one to follow, but shocker it has been the easiest to follow. I avoid the makeup in stores period. When I was in Nashville, I did almost break. The makeup store in the mall was going out of business…Thank God it wasn’t a huge sale. Plus, I live in a small town, so when I go to a bigger city, I always stop at Ulta. That was hard not to go in Ulta….super hard.
- Organizing: I am Spring Cleaning and organizing every room in my house and hopefully by the end of the month my whole house will be organized, minus the basement. We have a full size basement and it became a catch all room, there are so many boxes down there to go through, I am dreading it. I am slowly working on other things in the basement. I think I am going to buy a couple of tubs weekly and start getting rid of the boxes in the basement.
- Letting Go of People that Do Harm: I think I am doing okay on this one. The people I feel like are doing harm to me or my family I have said something, minus to a couple of them and I think my husband is going to take care of that. When I say harm I am not meaning physical, I am also meaning emotionally, not treating you like family, using us…etc. I decided that we need to talk to a lot of people and the ones I have said something to, have changed their ways. I feel so much better. I feel that if people wants to be in your life then they should also make an effort to be in your life also, not just expect us to do all the work. That is not how it works. Something I cannot stand is my son being treated differently than other children in the family and a lot of people do that. He is at that age now where he notices and he says something to me. I don’t play around when it comes to my child.
I feel that I am doing okay with my goals, minus with goal #1, which is my relationship with God. What are some of y’alls goals for the month of April?
Please don’t forget to like my post and follow my blog. I will have several changes coming this week to my blog.
Thanks for reading,