Oh, I have how I have missed being on my blog and writing. Did I plan to vanish for over a week….no, but I needed it, oh how I needed it. I didn’t need a break from writing on my blog at all, I love it actually, gives me something to look forward to, but I needed a break from life in general. As you can tell by the title this isn’t no beauty blog. It is just about life in general.
You know how you just have had a rough time back to back and you feel like you never catch a break, that was me. February was spent in and out of the hospital with my son and then I ended up with the flu and March was just crazy. What makes it worse is that I have insomnia, so when I go without sleep most nights, my emotions start to show and I am just lost at that point.
I would have to say March started off on a good note, but certainly did not end that way at all. It ended with drama, more drama, and again more drama. I also turned 32 at the end of March, I actually had a great birthday. After my birthday, I started doing some thinking and I want to change a lot in my life…one goal at a time
- Restoring my relationship with GOD: So much has went on this year and I need to start focusing on God more. I have been failing to do so this year. I need to start getting back into church every Sunday.
- My Marriage: I feel like I need to work on my marriage a lot this month. Not that it is bad because it isn’t. I just feel that with my husband on nights and having a different schedule than I do, there is no time spent family wise. Maybe schedule a Saturday nigh movie night all this month….that sounds good.
- Lose 10 pounds this month: I want to eat healthy and start exercising more. I use to do it all the time, now it is time to go back and do it again.
- No buying makeup: Yep, you read it right, I am not going to buy no new makeup this month. Last month I hit several big sales and bought a lot…I am just going to review the products I have on hand for y’all this month.
- Organizing: I need to organize my house and declutter big time. I have already remodeled the living room area and the kitchen is next. I have been working on decluttering it were I can paint it by the end of the month.
- Letting go of people that do harm: After March, I have came to the realization, I need to let go of those people who are toxic to me. Those who yo think has got your back, but in the end all they do is stab you in the back. I need to focus on myself and my family. I feel that if my family and I are important enough for people they will come around or call. I am so done with drama and helping those people who just take advantage of my kindness.
I am hitting April with full force y’all. I should be back on track tomorrow with a beauty blog for y’all.
Until then, thanks for reading,