Yep, it is that time of the year again….Valentine’s Day is just next week (wow this year is flying by). I decided that I wanted to do a valentine’s day look for y’all. I debated exactly how I wanted to do it. I thought valentine’s look under $20, under $50, but then I just decided on a look that was just all drugstore. I wanted to make it where if you seen a product you like/love you could go out and get it. Plus, it was important to me to use products that were affordable (like always). Remember, you do not have to have the same products to redo this valentine’s day look. Use the products you love and that you feel comfortable with. I will list all the products, their prices, and where you can find them below.
With my eyes I wanted to make a look that you can wear day or night for Valentine’s Day. You can view the eye look in the pictures below.
- Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Palette Rose in the Air – $4.68 @ Wal-Mart
- L.F Molten Liquid Eyeshadow Rose Gold (I highlighted my inner corners with) – $2.00 @ Wal-Mart
- Eyeliner Rimmel Nude Pencil (waterline on the bottom) – $3.97 @ Wal-Mart
- L’Oreal Lash Paradise – $8.97 @ Wal-Mart
When choose products, I wanted products that were reasonable priced, plus knew that would last all day.
- Maybelline Baby Skin Primer – $5.94 @ Wal-Mart
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (Matte and Poreless, shade: 112) – $5.94 @ Wal-Mart
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer – $7.94 @ Wal-Mart
- Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder (Shade: 05) – $5.94 @ Wal-Mart
- Wet N Wild Cushion Contour – $5.99 @ Walgreens
- L.F Healthy Glow Bronzer – $2.00 @ Wal-Mart
- Milani Blush (Shade: 08) – $6.97 @ Wal-Mart
- Wet N Wild MegaGlo Highlight **NEW** (Shade: 300) – $4.00 @ Walgreens (I want to say this price is right, I couldn’t find it on their site, but it is where I bought it)
- Maybelline Total Temptation Brow (Shade: 310) – $6.94 @ Wal-Mart
- Setting Spray Physician’s Formula InstaReady- $11.63 Wal-Mart
- Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner (Shade: 070) – $4.76 @ Wal-Mart
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro Matter Gloss (Shade: 314) – $7.97 @ Wal-Mart
I hope y’all liked this look, if so like this post, please 😊. Also, I am up for suggestions on what other looks y’all want to see me do. What palettes do y’all want to see me to try out?
Even you are to shy to comment to let me know fill out the contact form below and let me know!!